4 hrs 5 Min
Overnight oats are the easies breakfast solution for busy mamas everywhere. Make the night before and then grab n go. Try this yummy version full of cinnamon & vanilla. Yum!
- ¾ cup unsweetened organic soy milk
- ½ cup dry rolled oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey (or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan) Protein Powder
- 1 small apple, chopped, divided use
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pecans, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp. dry rolled oats
- 2 tsp. almond flour
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
Step By Step Instructions
To make overnight oats, combine soy milk, oats, Shakeology, ½ apple, chia seeds, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Evenly divide oat mixture between 2 jars (or sealable containers). Seal jars; refrigerate overnight.
To make crumble, combine pecans, oats, almond flour, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
After refrigeration, top each jar evenly with crumble and remaining ½ apple. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.